12.4.12

Jobs and Wedding

I found a job today for Corry in Madison, and my heart is racing with hopefulness.  It's a loan professional position and it offers GREAT benefits.  Benefits so good that I wouldn't be scared about getting married.  One of the reasons that I worry about that now is I would lose my health insurance.  But with this job, seriously everything would be so much better.  It looks like we'd be making at least twice as much money and getting these benefits...I'm just leaping out of my skin!  He's also probably getting a promotion at his current workplace though, so f this job doesn't work out at least he'll have his current job to fall back on.
Also, speaking of weddings, I've just been wedding crazy ever since I found my dress!  I have everything all planned out, I just have to convince Corry that my colors are better than his one color...forest green.  That terd.    

If anyone wants to look at my wedding planning crazy-ness look here at this link!!

http://pinterest.com/emmaleejune/wedding/


1 comment: