29.3.12

Guilty

Guilty is definitely the word that I would use to describe how I'm feeling.  Corry works really hard, he's been working 10 hours a day lately, and it's too much.  I can see from how he is when he comes home that the stress is just crushing in on him.  I wish that he had a job that he liked...especially because he works so hard so that I can stay home.  I've been babysitting whenever I can, picking up odd jobs to make things easier...but all of our major bills are still his responsibility.  Last night he came home and told me right away that he had a terrible day at work...and I just steamrolled him (conversation wise) and told him about MY day.  I'm sure that he just wanted to vent for a little while and I couldn't even let him do that...
I know his job sucks, and he hates sales.  I mean, if pretty much anyone thinks about how they treat someone who calls trying to sell something...well it's not very nice.  I know even knowing that my love is one of those people I'm still fairly rude on the phone to sales people.  So I've been looking for a different job for him, looking for something that would make him more fulfilled, and the only thing that's really standing out to me is moving to North Dakota so that he can work for the oil companies in an office job or something.  I think that's something he'd like and the cost of living doesn't appear to be as much there.  I don't want to leave my family behind, I know that leaving my Mommy would be beyond hard for me,  I just want to be able to have a life with him where he isn't so stressed all the time.  I'm trying to be as good to him as he is to me.  We could really use prayers in this area.

1 comment: